Monday, January 25, 2016

GREG'S FIRST FOLLOWUP APPOINTMENT IS COMING IN FEBRUARY!

Great progress is underway. Around the middle of February, Bette LaMont, Neurological Reorganization therapist, will be here in Indy from her HQ in Seattle and conduct her first followup on Greg.

Please read this if you know anyone diagnosed autistic, bipolar, severe closed head injured, and/or other brain/mental disorders:

I want to encourage you to write or call me to learn about Neurological Reorganization therapy. I myself am learning more and more about successes for people suffering from severe brain injuries and mental disorders.  So much is always available to address physical illnesses, but so very little is even discussed about brain and mental issues much less being done about them other than expensive doctors' appointments and medicines. But there is NEUROLOGICAL REORGANIZATION. This could be the ANSWER for many on whom the system has given up or offered no solution.


It's not drugs. It's not long hours of mental workouts. No, instead, it is physical therapy that helps to restore the brain's damaged or neglected cells. (I'm almost 70 and I'm doing it with not small success for my memory!) I won't lie to you. It is VERY hard, for Greg and, frankly, me helping him. It is a grueling, twice daily regimen that takes hours because the head injury, itself, causes procrastination and diversions. But the results are already proving to be worth it. LIFE CHANGING. And after 31 years of no other help. 31 years. We will report here Bette's findings soon. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment